PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
This web site is protected by Australia and foreign copyright laws. ABT invites you to access the information contained in this site online, or to download a single copy for your personal, non-commercial use. No part of the content or software on this web site may be copied, downloaded , stored in a retrieval system or redistributed for any other purpose. You may not modify, reproduce or distribute any portion of the design or layout of the web site without express prior written permission.
Unauthorized use of any trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of Australia, United States federal and state and international trademark laws.
Links From This Site
This web site contains links to web sites operated by parties other than ABT, and over whom ABT exercises no control.
- These links do not imply endorsement by ABT of any information available on those other sites.
- ABT is not responsible for updating, correcting or supplementing the content of other sites.
- ABT cannot guarantee that other linked sites will not contain unintended, inappropriate, objectionable or offensive content, and we assume no responsibility for the content of any other site.
- ABT provides links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to our users. Access to any other Internet sites linked by this web site is at your own risk; ABT disclaims all liability for such access.
Links To This Site
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and ABT, you must adhere to the following linking policy:
- Any link to the web site must be a text only link clearly marked “ABT web site.”
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with ABT’s names and trademarks.
- The link must “point” to the specific URL, www.abtboron.com.au and not to other pages within the site.
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with ABT.
- When selected by a user, the link must display the web site on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking web site.
- ABT reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ADVICE.
The content available through this web site is intended to be a general information resource for the subject matter covered. It is being provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to, accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the web site and any of its content is at your sole risk.
ABT makes no representations or warranties that use of the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the web site is free of viruses.
The above exclusions may not apply in jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of the web site or any content on the web site is entirely at your own risk. ABT specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the web site, even if ABT has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to reliance by any party on any content obtained through the use of the web site, or that arises in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the web site or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the web site, or related information or programs.
Location & Governing Law
ABT manages this web site from its offices in Australia. The law of Australia shall govern these terms and conditions. ABT makes no representation that the information in the web site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the ABT web site from territories where the content of the ABT web site may be illegal is prohibited. Anyone choosing to access the ABT web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Violations and Additional Policies